Látogatók

2012. július 18., szerda

Interjú Ian-el :) (Aki kicsit tud angolul az olvassa el, mert vannak benne érdekes dolgok.)


Q) After hearing Elena officially chose Stefan, is Damon going to make an attempt to move on?
A) He's not going to be pining. Season two and three, he did everything they wanted him to do. He tried to be the person they wanted him to be and guess what? It didn't work. None of it worked. He's basically saying now, "This is who I am, like it or not. (For a lack of better words) Go fuck yourself! If you don't like who I am, then you have no business being in my face. So, get out of it!" This year, now, he has this sort of sense of self worth. He's sort of saying, "I've been around a long time and you guys are a bunch of morons. This is me." I think it gives him enough play to say, "She doesn't want me. She just doesn't want me." But the really cool thing is that Elena is going to be going through all of these things that Damon and Stefan went through. So, I think they are also going to be able to relate to her and connect with her on a very interesting level where they, for once, really understand what she is going through.
Q) Elena is also going to remember everything that Damon has compelled her to forget. Is she going to confront him about that?
A) I think that adds a very interesting layer, which is kind of like an, "Oh shit!" moment where Elena is like, "Wait, I did meet him. And all he did was wish me the best." It's really tragic. It's really sad. Who knew? Too bad he didn't have a DVR where he could have fast forwarded a little bit and gone back. But life doesn't work that way and we make decisions in the moment.
Q) Is it safe to say that with Damon's new attitude he's going to go back to his darker side?
A) Absolutely! He's just basically hidden it for two years - or I should say I have. I'm excited to go back to that guy, which is the guy that I love playing. There is a certain honesty to Damon. You know those people that come into your life who says what everyone is thinking, but don't have the balls to say it? That's DamonSalvatore. He just has the balls to say what you don't.
Q) Paul [Wesley] said he'd beat you in a fight. Thoughts?
A) Paul is a boxer. I'm not a fighter. I'm a lover. I really don't like fighting. When I'm anxious, yeah, I might go hit a bag for a little while, but I'd rather just sprint up and down a hill just to get that out. I don't, particularly, like fighting.
Q) Who would win in a fight between Damon and Stefan?
A) I think Stefan is one of those characters that is a closet freak. He'd just rip every limb off your body. He really would! I think he would just rip every limb off of your body.
Q) There is a new vampire hunter coming in. How much of a threat is he?
A) I think it's going to be a big problem. Maybe if I show up to work a couple times late or I'm bitchy with the dialogue...
Q) Especially considering that Elena is a vampire now, how is Stefan going to protect her from the vampire hunter?
A) What's really funny on that, imagine Elena coming to save one of the boys. That's a really cool thing! She went from being kind of a badass girl to being a badass woman overnight - literally. It's like that saying, "It takes ten years to become an overnight success." It takes sixty-six episodes to become a vampire.
Q) Who is your dream guest star for the show?
A) I'd pick Kevin Bacon. I've just been seeing Kevin Bacon every day. It's so surreal! I'll land and get on a bus with Kevin Bacon. I go to ComicCon. I'm on a bus...with Kevin Bacon. It's crazy! Actually, I think Clint Eastwood would make a badass vampire. "Make my day, punk!" If he came on as a guest star, his career would skyrocket! He'd finally make it! Damon would get him loaded, take him to a strip club and they would hang out. It'd be cool! I'd watch that!
Q) Are there any pranks you are known for on set or offset?
A) We play pranks on each other all the time. This is something I've never said in public, which I probably shouldn't say because I really kind of want to do it to Paul eventually. Day one of episode one of season one, it's July, it's Atlanta - it's awful. I went into Paul's trailer and put Saran Wrap on his toilet. I turned the heat on. But then I realized, "Who knows what kind of mood any of us are going to be in? It's day one, season one. I am going to have to be with this guy for the next six years of my life. Do I really want to piss this guy off?" Right before he got there, I ran in and turned everything off and took it out. Maybe, now thinking about it...It is season four. We've been buddies for a long time so I could probably get away with it. I think I might have to do it...
Q) Have you ever been caught by any of your pranks?
A) I've been caught by a number of pranks.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése